This aromatherapy seminar is intended for those who would like to get a deeper and more detailed knowledge of aromatherapy, natural aromas, the effects of essential oils on the body and soul and their application both in the daily routine and to improve the overall state of beauty and health. This is a course for those who dream of learning to use essential oils safely and correctly, to understand their differences and to gain valuable theoretical and practical knowledge in oil blending processes. Individual and group trainings in Lithuanian are available online and live, you will be contacted by direct message after payment with all the essential details. Upon completion of the course, you will be issued with your CPD accreditation certificate, provided that you can demonstrate the sufficient knowledge to create and responsibly produce unique oils blends and to engage in official activities.
The aim of these courses is:
- To help you understand what aromatherapy is
- Briefly introduce the chemical side of essential oils
- Describe the smell and effects of essential oils. What determines the properties of essential oils?
- Materials used in aromatherapy. Essential oils. Base oils. Hydrolates. What to use with whom and how?
- To get acquainted with the processes of mixing essential oils
- To teach and start practicing various uses of essential oils
- Learn to create individual recipes and make them yourself
- To help find out what criteria should be used to assess the quality of the oil
- Provide recommendations for the safe storage of essential oils
- Introduce the most popular oils, perfect for beginners
- Share tips on starting an aromatherapy business
Open the door to a new and wonderfully fragrant world of aromatherapy, where a lot of beautiful and positive emotions await you! Discover the secrets of nature that will change the way both you and the people around you view nature and its magical power.